Sr. Fan Experience Representative
Position Profile: Sr. Fan Experience Representative
Department: Fan Experience
Reports to: Fan Experience Manager
JOB SUMMARY: Foster relationships with Season Ticket Member accounts and assist with programs geared towards obtaining long-term retention. Manage Seasonal Fan Experience Representatives.
- Provide proactive, world-class service to continually exceed the expectations of season ticket members, guests and clients.
- Create and maintain relationship with assigned Season Ticket Member accounts through phone calls, meetings and written correspondence.
- Assist with the creation and execution of special Season Ticket Member events and programs geared towards creating long-term relationships and enhancing the value proposition of being a Season Ticket Member.
- Hire, train and supervise Seasonal Fan Experience Representatives
- Implement strategies, under the supervision of the Fan Experience Manager, to service existing Season Ticket Member accounts, increase renewals and provide added value.
- Maintain detailed records of all correspondence in CRM
- Work all Chiefs games and special events.
- Create and execute innovative programs to enhance Arrowhead game day and event experience for all fans.
- Assist with game day staffing and training.
- Problem Solving-Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully. Must be able to develop solutions quickly and effectively.
- Oral Communications-Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification. Demonstrates group presentation skills and participates in meetings.
- Written Communications- Writes clearly and informatively.
- Judgment-Displays willingness to make decisions and exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Includes appropriate people in decision making process.
- Motivation-Demonstrates excellent personal motivation and encourages others to be motivated and enthusiastic. Shows persistence and overcomes obstacles. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Leadership-Exhibits confidence in self and others; inspires and motivates others to perform well. Readily accepts feedback from others and provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates. Displays enthusiasm, passion and optimism.
- Innovation-Displays original thinking and creativity. Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
Light office duties and activities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED (EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS):
- 2 years plus experience in customer relations/account management
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects/tasks
- Helpful, friendly and patient attitude with ability to build strong personal relationships
- Ability to work collaboratively with coworkers
- Desire to lead staff by hiring, training and managing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Disciplined to accurately record information in customer’s account
- Knack for attention to detail
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule based on departmental/organizational needs including, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Archtics and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience strongly preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products required
JOB QUESTIONS: **REQUIRED
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have professional sports industry related experience?
- Do you have Ticketmaster Archtics experience?
- Do you have experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system?
**PLEASE UPLOAD ANSWERS AS AN ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT OR WITH YOUR RESUME. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT THESE WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.**
- Pay Type Salary
- Kansas City, MO, USA