We have a passion for our employees and our customers. We recognize and appreciate that our team members are our single greatest competitive advantage. Being an industry leader requires a consistent focus on quality, innovation, performance and results.
We’re always looking for top performers to add value & make a difference in people’s lives.
We offer flexible work schedules and pay based on performance.
• Presents the Company’s value proposition to clients concerning various company products and services and uses prescribed selling techniques.
• Conducts a thorough in-person interview with potential clients, using the company’s propriety tax software application.
• Delivers exceptional customer service by anticipating customer needs and considers the impact of all decisions/actions on the customer.
• Answering client calls via our national call center routing system.
• Completes all related tax forms in accordance with policies, and in compliance with legislation and regulations. Furnishes taxpayers with sufficient information and advice to ensure correct tax form completion.
• Consults tax law reference materials to determine procedures for preparation of atypical returns.
• Answers questions and provide future tax planning to clients.
• Reviews financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures to determine forms needed to prepare tax returns.
• Researches tax related questions and issues, and responds to clients appropriately and within a timely manner.
• Resolves client complaints, or refers situations to supervisor (as appropriate) for resolution
• Audits all tax return forms for accuracy and completeness (i.e., client signatures).
• This position has access to and regularly works with information of a sensitive, highly confidential nature, and regularly deals with diverse matters which require a working knowledge of the business.
• Top candidates for this position will have retail experience providing exceptional client service and performing multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Hands-on marketing with surrounding businesses, including office visits to promote brand awareness and new clientele
• High School Degree or equivalent
• Experience preferably in sales, service and tax preparation
• PTIN (Preparer Tax Identification Number) required
• Good communication, interpersonal and customer services skills
• Basic knowledge of computer functions and math required.
• Ability to lift a maximum of 25 lbs
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work under pressure, in a fast-paced working environment
• Field Instructor, Remote Support and Call Center certified
• 1+ years of experience preferably in sales, service and or tax preparation
• Remote Support or Call Center ready certified
• Enrolled Agent (EA) certification
- Job Family Store Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2200 GREENGATE CENTRE CIR, 2200 GREENGATE CENTRE CIR, GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania, United States of America