Digital Customer Service Representative 3 CCOS
We have a passion for our employees and our customers. We recognize and appreciate that our team members are our single greatest competitive advantage. Being an industry leader requires a consistent focus on quality, innovation, performance and results.
Job Title: Digital Customer Service Representative III (DWT)
Location: Virtual – Work at Home
Department: Customer Operations
Reports To: Supervisor – Digital Care Team
Created: November 2019
A new team is being created at Jackson Hewitt and this is your chance to shine!
CONSULTATIVE - NEXT BEST ACTION CONVERSATIONS – Inbound Calls, Outbound calls & Live Chats.
As a member of the founding team for a new business initiative at Jackson Hewitt, our Digital Customer Service Representatives will be an essential asset in a transformative, high-growth business that will be starting up before the next Tax season is upon us.
Our services will include a new high-touch concierge-level engagement program with Customers for an innovative and game-changing new product, as well as significantly grow our presence in self-service online tax prep and online live chat.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below.
To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of executive management.
• Must demonstrate excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation abilities.
• Present a professional, courteous, and confident demeanor via verbal and/or written communications.
• Use multiple tools, knowledgebase, and communication skills to effectively research and provide accurate information with a goal of recommending the Customer’s next best action to take towards service completion.
• Take ownership in assisting, researching, resolving, or escalating Customer issues.
• De-escalate and handle difficult Customer situations.
• Understand and implement new information and procedures efficiently and professionally.
• Understand detailed policies and procedures and explain these to the Customer in a manner which is easily understood.
• Accept and implement Quality and Performance Management Coaching / Feedback.
• Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
• Handle and hold secure confidential and sensitive Customer information.
• Diligently and accurately document Customer records and cases.
• Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
• Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that client’s feel supported and valued.
• Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
• Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
• Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
• Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
• Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
• Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
• Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
• May be asked to assist with other program support including email, web chat, co-browse, outbound calling, or other support initiatives.
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• 1 to 2 years of relevant Contact Center experience.
• Bi Lingual Spanish a plus.
• Excellent computer navigation and data entry skills.
• Proficiency with learning new technology and system applications.
WORK AT HOME REQUIREMENTS
• Windows 10 PC with minimum of 4 gigs of Ram and Google Chrome as main browser.
• Wired or Wireless Network speed at or above 20 mbps
• A quiet room with no background noise or possibility of audible interruptions.
• Dual ear USB Headset with microphone and noise cancelling function.
PHYSICAL DEMAND AND WORK EFFORT
• Keying / typing, sitting, standing, walking.
• Minimum 35 WPM.
• Constant mental and/or visual attention; the work is either repetitive or diversified requiring constant alertness in a Work at Home Contact Center environment.
• Compliance with company attendance standards.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• FLSA status: Seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Required Education High School
- Sarasota, FL, USA