Account Transfer Associate
The Account Transfer Associate will handle functions associated with the transferring of accounts and maintenance of transfers on accounts. All processing must be done in accordance with regulatory requirements. Associate will also be expected to handle a high volume of phone inquiries.
- Validation/rejection processing for the transfer of accounts transitioning to and from Janney. These functions have five (5) cycles throughout the business day.
- Communicate with Branch Operations and the Financial Advisor’s the details of the accounts as they arise such as required paperwork, missing information, and rejected transfers
- Code all accounts on the Beta system to comply with regulatory requirements
- Handle the closing process on all flat valued accounts
- Handle the On-boarding process for new Financial Advisors joining Janney
- Manage outgoing ACAT accounts
- Review system queues for necessary approvals
- Receive in checks and process them accordingly
- Ensure the highest standards of quality control and data integrity
Other duties as may be assigned by the department manager
- 1-2 years of related operations experience. Working knowledge of the financial services industry a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to work successfully under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Self motivated self starter with a strong sense of responsibility to the business.
- A strong team player who cooperates and works well with the team.
- Proven skill in managing multiple tasks and in establishing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Very professional in performing all duties
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent client service skills
- High ethical standards
- Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, 1717 Arch Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America