Practice Management Training Specialist
The Practice Management & Training (PMT) Specialist will take a consultative approach to working with and training Financial Advisors (FAs), Branch Office Managers (BOMs), and branch support staff on the implementation, utilization, and best practices of Janney’s desktop and client-facing technology tools. This will include answering questions and facilitating one-one-one training sessions on specific subject matters including various desktop applications such as Thomson Advisor, Contact Management System (or CRM), and FA and BOM Dashboards, as well as client-facing tools such as My Net Worth and Online Access. In addition, the PMT will be involved in designing and developing technology training initiatives and learning resources.
As a result, the PMT will be able to help FAs analyze and refine their client service models and help increase practice efficiencies through the use of technology.
- Conduct needs assessment and deliver specific training in the area of practice management, desktop technology, and client-facing tools.
- Work with PMT team to develop internal training initiatives and supporting materials (“BOM Train the Trainer,” “Branch Technology Leader Program,” and “Monthly Training Days”).
- Act as a liaison with appropriate business units when new technology is introduced at Janney to ensure inclusion in technology training with the Private Client Group.
- Deliver training (live and virtual) that meet end-user needs.
- Facilitate transfer of learning based on incorporation of customized learning techniques.
- Interface with business units and subject matter experts (SMEs) as necessary.
- Capture analytics on training delivered, such as who is attending training, the types of inquiries from the field, the number of participants at training events, and evaluating overall success of training efforts.
Please note: Duties and responsibilities for this position are subject to change at the discretion of the manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in education-related majors or Business or Communications desired.
- Experience in the financial services industry highly preferred.
- Experience delivering technology learning programs preferable.
- Series 7 license required, or ability to get within 6 months.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Windows.
- Proficiency with WebEx.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with individuals at various levels within the organization.
- Ability to travel approximately 30-40% of the time.
Janney is dedicated to promoting and supporting diversity within our workplace. We provide an environment that promotes respect, integrity, teamwork, achievement and acceptance regardless of age, disability, education, gender, gender expression, gender identity, job level, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or other protected factors. Janney is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, 1717 Arch Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America