Human Resources Coordinator
HR Operations Support
- Distribute I-9 documentation request to new hires via vendor (BIG) portal.
- Distribute background check and finger printing request to new hires via vendor (BIG) portal.
Research background investigation fails and discrepancies and provide status updates to
appropriate internal departments.
- Distribute Onboarding Toolkits to Managers following a New Hire.
- Coordinate delivery of New Hire Welcome gifts.
- Send email regarding mandatory training courses to New Hires.
- Manage employment file records for new hires and terminated employees; archive records.
- Manage retention of records of Financial Advisors pertaining to succession planning.
- Prepare and maintain employee files and perform file audits.
- Assist the HR Operations Specialist with processing all employee changes (hires, terminations, transfers, etc.) in HCM System.
- Update policies and procedures on Company intranet site.
- Distribute monthly Employment Service Awards.
- Maintain compliance with applicable state labor law posting requirements and manage relationship with poster vendor.
- Maintain database of minimum wage rates by location.
- Manage supply inventory for HR Department.
Talent Management Support (dotted-line support from the VP, Talent Management)
- Act as the Learning Management System Administrator.
- Administer Tuition Reimbursement (PDAP Program).
- Assist with the development of and reporting results for Pulse Surveys.
- Distribute Exit Survey to employees who leave voluntarily.
- Possess strong administration skills (minimum 2 years) and experience working in a fast-paced human resources environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Advanced Excel skills required (formulas, pivot tables, macros, lookup tables, etc.).
- Experience with an HCM system such as Ceridian Dayforce preferred but not required.
- Detail oriented.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and establish priorities
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly ethical and able to respect confidentiality.
Janney is dedicated to promoting and supporting diversity within our workplace. We provide an environment that promotes respect, integrity, teamwork, achievement and acceptance regardless of age, disability, education, gender, gender expression, gender identity, job level, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or other protected factors. Janney is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, 1717 Arch Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America