Wealth Management Annuities and Insurance Specialist
The Insured Solutions Consultant will work jointly with external facing Insured Solutions Regional Director and the Insured Solutions Product Manager, to support annuity and insurance sales and revenue objectives. The Consultant will provide daily support to Janney’s financial advisors with a multitude of activities including proactive calls, data collection/analytics and marketing support functions. The Consultant and Regional Director will collaborate to focus on and cover a specific Janney territory.
The Insured Solutions Consultant will engage in proactive business development through targeted activities and focusing on strategic opportunities for Annuity & Insurance. The ISG Consultant will also be responsible for internal sales support, marketing campaigns, and FA engagement.
The Insured Solutions Consultant will provide support primarily by telephone and email and will be expected to be available and responsive during normal Janney operating hours. Consultant will perform and answer basic and advanced inquiries regarding annuities and insurance.
Responsibilities of the Consultant will include:
Acting as a dedicated resource and subject matter expert for financial advisors regarding all inquiries related to annuities and insurance
- Creating marketing campaigns and sales ideas
- Identifying and connecting FAs opportunistically with Regional Directors
Preparing and executing proactive outbound sales call campaigns
Providing basic sales and marketing ideas, trends, opportunities and leads to financial advisors
Researching special requests made by financial advisors
Staying informed of business trends in the industry and competition in the marketplace
Acting as a dedicated technology resource for all Financial Advisors and strategic partners
Proactively coordinating with strategic partners for territory reviews and understanding of Janney systems
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to make targeted sales calls
- Experience with technology systems related to financial products
- 5+ years of experience in the Financial Services industry; specifically with a knowledge of insurance and annuity products
- FINRA Series 7 & 66 (or 63 & 65) and Life/Health Insurance required or the ability to obtain within 6 months
Janney is dedicated to promoting and supporting diversity within our workplace. We provide an environment that promotes respect, integrity, teamwork, achievement and acceptance regardless of age, disability, education, gender, gender expression, gender identity, job level, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or other protected factors. Janney is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
- Pay Type Salary
- Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, 1717 Arch Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America