Advisory Account Coordinator
The Advisory Account Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the operations associated with the firm’s Wealth Management area. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Accurately process requests related to account opening, maintenance, and termination of clients’ advisory accounts.
- Respond to service inquiries from Janney financial advisors, money managers, and firm management.
- Process fee billing, adjustments, rebates, and manager invoices.
- Organize/execute department projects including writing business requirements as needed.
- Provide user support to branch offices on Janney’s applications and workflow tools.
- Proactively recommend innovations and modifications in line with industry requirements, corporate objectives and goals to improve operational processes, systems, policies and procedures
- Perform audits and controls to ensure delivery of required documents and disclosures to advisory clients.
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Office Applications.
- Familiarity with common Wealth Management systems.
- Excellent client service skills are essential.
- Strong oral and written communications skills required.
- Motivated self-starter with a strong sense of responsibility to the business.
- A strong team player who cooperates and works well with the team.
- Proven skill in managing multiple tasks and in establishing priorities.
- Ability to work successfully under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High ethical standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in operations/financial industry.
- FINRA Series 7 license is a plus.
- 2 years of related experience in Wealth Management and investment industry knowledge strongly preferred.
Janney is dedicated to promoting and supporting diversity within our workplace. We provide an environment that promotes respect, integrity, teamwork, achievement and acceptance regardless of age, disability, education, gender, gender expression, gender identity, job level, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or other protected factors. Janney is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
- Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, 1717 Arch Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America