Administrative Assistant and Operations Coordinator
Janney is seeking a highly professional and detail oriented Administrative Assistant and Operations Coordinator to help support the Head of Operations and the Operations leadership team. This individual will be responsible for administrative duties, special projects, event planning and the coordination of management reporting and project coordination for the department. This position requires strong project management and technical skills.
Administrative Assistant (50%):
- Assist the Head of Operations with routine tasks, scheduling and making travel arrangements.
- Provide general administrative support to the entire Operations leadership team including meeting scheduling, travel arrangements and expense reporting.
- Organize and coordinate schedules for meetings, conferences and special events.
- Track invoices and terms of key vendor contracts.
- Assist with periodic event planning, including coordinating schedules, technology for presentations, and catering.
- Assist in the preparation of documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and maintenance of databases.
- Assist with special projects or other duties as needed.
Project Coordination (25%):
- Coordinate and prepare a weekly project status report for various projects across the Operations team.
- Research and introduce new technology to manage projects.
- Responsible for compiling monthly and quarterly reports for the Operations leadership team, which involves gathering information from various team members.
- Develop a consistent management report.
- Coordinate the collection and reporting of key metrics.
- 3-5 years of related administrative business experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of financial services industry is a plus.
- Strong project management skills required.
- Must be technologically savvy.
- Technically proficient in MS Office Suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at any given time and adept in establishing priorities while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent client service demeanor, good phone skills with the ability to handle multiple phone lines.
- Must have the ability to set-up and breakdown for programs and events.
- Must have the ability to lift items of up to 20 lbs.
Janney is dedicated to promoting and supporting diversity within our workplace. We provide an environment that promotes respect, integrity, teamwork, achievement and acceptance regardless of age, disability, education, gender, gender expression, gender identity, job level, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or other protected factors. Janney is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
- Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, 1717 Arch Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America