Intern - Power System Resilience
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Understand the probability models for power system contingency analysis
- Implement software prototypes in Matlab or Python to compute probabilities for N-k contingency scenarios
- Integrate the protocol with the PCM tool
- Strong power system background and mathematic knowledge
- Software skills in Matlab and/or Python
- Strong motivation for innovation and good work ethics
- Practical knowledge of the PowerWorld software
- Knowledge of the probability theory
Minimum Education Level: PhD
Preferred Majors: Power System Engineering
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
Drug Free Environment
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, June 1, 2020
- Job End Date Friday, August 14, 2020
- ISO New England Inc., One Sullivan Road, Holyoke, Massachusetts, United States of America