Intern - Business Architecture & Technology
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Analyze reasons for past operator actions
- Create mathematical models of the actions and their consequences to the market
- Identify whether certain actions can be priced in the ISO's market framework
- Ability to critically examine electricity market design in terms of engineering and economics
- Ability to formulate mathematical models and analyze large data sets
- Background in Industrial Engineering/Operations Research, Electrical Engineering, and/or Economics
- Familiarity with electricity markets is highly beneficial
Preferred Majors: Electrical Engineering, Operations Research, Mathematics
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
Drug Free Environment
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, June 1, 2020
- Job End Date Friday, August 14, 2020
- ISO New England Inc., One Sullivan Road, Holyoke, Massachusetts, United States of America