Intern - Information Technology Support
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Learn basic SAS and Perl programming to respond to Data Analytics software changes
- Develop understanding of capabilities and functionality of SAS Office Analytics and SAS Visual Analytics systems with specific attention to configuration of the SAS Metadata Server and integration with SAS Enterprise Guide (SEG)
- Identify business needs that can be met with SAS Office Analytics software and recommend subject areas for further analysis
- Support DAS with monitoring of host systems and servers that provide services to internal business users and DAS developers
- Monitor logs and maintain web content of internal systems used by DAS developers and SAS users at ISO.
- Analyze issues that occur with development and production systems, identify probable cause, and recommend solutions to acting on-call staff
- Experience with database theory and applications
- Programming experience
- Introductory understanding of data structures, database theory, and statistics
- Interest and experience in learning computer applications through self-teaching and online resources
- Familiarity with client-server applications
- Demonstrated experience finding knowledge resources and sharing new knowledge to build team understanding of new computer systems and functionality
- Ability to document guidelines and procedures for users and administrators of computer systems.
Preferred Majors: Computer Science, Data Science, Software Engineering
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
Drug Free Environment
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, June 1, 2020
- Job End Date Friday, August 14, 2020
- ISO New England Inc., One Sullivan Road, Holyoke, Massachusetts, United States of America