Intern - IT - Architecture, Databases & Analytics
The IT department at ISO New England is responsible for Enterprise Software and Security Architecture, Data Architecture and Modeling and Data Analytics. This intern will work with a technical lead to analyze current Systems Integrations. Responsibilities also include capturing and cataloging existing application artifacts and third party software libraries by aiding automation.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Analyze existing systems integration catalog
- Develop code and document processes to enhance and automate the discovery of system integrations
- Enhance existing systems integration catalog with code to capture additional requirements deployed application artifacts using automation
- Create mechanism to catalog, categorize and develop reporting on usage of third party libraries
- Collaborate and communicate with business owners and customers
- Working knowledge of scripting languages like Python and relational databases
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong team player
Preferred Majors: Computer Science, Information Technology, or Information Systems
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
Drug Free Environment
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, June 1, 2020
- Job End Date Friday, August 14, 2020
- ISO New England Inc., One Sullivan Road, Holyoke, Massachusetts, United States of America