Intern - Transmission Strategy & Services
- Use agreement templates to create working draft of Interconnection and study agreements
- Assist Project Managers in IA development meeting by editing the working draft of the Interconnection Agreement based on discussion
- Develop and administer contracts
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
Drug Free Environment
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, August 26, 2019
- Job End Date Friday, December 6, 2019
- ISO New England Inc., One Sullivan Road, Holyoke, Massachusetts, United States of America