Residential care professional AP
Imagine! is a nonprofit with a goal of helping people aspire to, and achieve, a fulfilling life of new possibilities by providing support services to individuals with developmental and cognitive disabilities. We support Boulder and Broomfield counties.
"Our mission is creating a world of opportunity for all abilities."
Imagine! is currently looking for a Full Time/Part Time Residential Care Professional to join our dynamic team. The Residential Care Professional provides residential services to individuals with developmental disabilities as well as supporting individuals in the community and through advocacy. Currently, Imagine! This position will involve direct care (changing, repositioning, showering, etc....) cleaning tasks, and some general house work. Innovations is looking for a Full-Time Direct Care Provider for their Charles Family SmartHome Group Home located in Longmont, CO.
Benefits to working with Imagine! and this dynamic team:
•An excellent benefit package including medical, dental, and vision
• A very ROBUST 403b program with matching
• Excellent work – life combination
• Great supportive team
• Meaningful work
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to lift 50+ pounds on a regular basis
• Possession of an Active Current Driver’s License for the past 3 years
****This position qualifies as a HOT JOB**** with a $1,000 sign on bonus****
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Bldr, 435 Manhattan Drive, Boulder, Colorado, United States of America