Management Analyst_ANG-Professional Svcs
The Statement of Work calls for a Management Analyst in ISP’s Inspection Operations Division (OIG/ISP/OPS). The Management Analyst will support the work of the Division.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the general supervision of the OIG/ISP/OPS Division Director the incumbent performs the following functions:
• Manages all official inspection-related communications with the Department and USAGM.
• Liaises with inspected organizations, responding to inquiries about inspection processes and procedures.
• Manages inspection documentation and correspondence, including but not limited to process documentation, inspection notifications, requests for briefing materials, instructions for inspection, surveys, and knowledge management system user training materials.
• Manages SharePoint permissions and document collections.
• Develops project and program plans, goals, objectives, and milestones involving complex programs, systems or issues of critical importance to the entire organization.
• Assesses project progress, conducts briefings, and develops comprehensive reports with solutions and recommendations for top-level managers and executives.
• Conducts and coordinates comprehensive special projects of a non-recurring nature, as needed.
• Participates, as assigned, in various committees and task working groups relating to agency problem solving activities.
• Other duties, as assigned.
• Knowledge of State Department operations and/or international affairs;
• Demonstrated experience preparing reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries and selecting relevant information from a variety of sources such as reports, documents, regulations, and correspondence;
• Demonstrated experience determining the approach or action to take in non-routine situations and projects;
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize urgent tasks;
• Skill in making oral and written presentations;
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment;
• Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, SharePoint, and Outlook.
A Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, Public Administration, Communications, or a closely-related field;
Deliverables will be produced at the direction of the OIG/ISP/OPS Division Director and will include:
• Inspection instructions, notifications, requests for briefing materials, and other inspection-related documentation and correspondence;
• Project plans, including goals, objectives, and milestones;
• Briefing and training materials;
• Oral or written presentations on inspection processes, document management, or knowledge management systems to ISP colleagues and senior managers in ISP or other elements in OIG.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified, Native American Tribally-owned
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 10
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Start Date Monday, October 7, 2019
- All Native Inc , 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, District Of Columbia, United States of America
- Washington, DC, USA