Call Center Agent (Part-time)
HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union is a local, not-for-profit, federally insured financial cooperative, owned and operated by our members since 1936. We are dedicated to helping members achieve their financial goals and our employees reach their career aspirations. We are committed to our community by extending ourselves through our time, efforts and resources. Our motto, Life Matters, means celebrating life’s experiences and creating fulfilling work opportunities, not just jobs.
Instructions: Please make sure to fill out all required fields in the application process, making sure to list a minimum of 3 employers unless you have worked for less than 3 employers. For required fields that may not apply to you, enter "N/A".
Must be available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm*, but also open to opening and closing shifts as well as working some Saturdays.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, or six months of customer service experience in a high customer contact area
- Previous Financial Institution experience (teller operations, new accounts, loans, etc.) and sales experience (preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and cohesively with others, and fosters a team environment
- Ability to handle all confidential matters professionally; always maintaining the privacy of our member’s account information
- Basic skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to retrieve and interpret information received from the internet
Make a difference one life at a time!
- Job Family SALES
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.00
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- 1245 Kuala St, Pearl City, HI 96782, USA