Teller Training Program (Oahu)
HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union is a local, not-for-profit, federally insured financial cooperative, owned and operated by our members since 1936. We are dedicated to helping members achieve their financial goals and our employees reach their career aspirations. We are committed to our community by extending ourselves through our time, efforts and resources. Our motto, Life Matters, means celebrating life’s experiences and creating fulfilling work opportunities, not just jobs.
Instructions: Please make sure to fill out all required fields in the application process, making sure to list a minimum of 3 employers unless you have worked for less than 3 employers. For required fields that may not apply to you, enter "N/A".
Looking for a career in the financial industry but don't know where to start? Consider a career at HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union! We are currently seeking member-focused, high energy individuals to be a part of our Service Specialist(Teller) Training Program. This Service Specialist Training Program is ideal for candidates who may not have worked in the financial industry but come with the "heart to help", strong customer service skills, as well as experience in sales e.g. retail.The Service Specialist is responsible for servicing the members with their financial transactions, promoting and cross-selling the Credit Unions products and services. Service Specialist must be able to accurately maintain assigned cash drawer and balance daily transactions, deliver superior member service, maximizes sales opportunities and strives for member satisfaction and retention.
Here's how this program works:
1) When applying, you must select a preference for either East Region branches (Kahala, Ala Moana, Downtown Honolulu, Honolulu Airport Trade Center, Kaneohe), or West Region Branches (Aiea, Waipahu, Ewa, Pearl City, Mililani, Kapolei)
2) For your first 2-3 months of training, you will be assigned to a training branch based on your preference (East or West Region)
3) After your 2-3 months of training, you may be permanently assigned to a branch in your region of preference based on vacancies. You must be open to working in the region that you had selected i.e. East or West. Note that you can apply to transfer to another branch after 6 months in your assigned branch if there are openings.
4) If there are no vacancies, you may be temporarily assigned to support other branches in your region for training purposes. Mileage reimbursement will be offered.
5) Must be available Monday Through Saturday (Go to www.hawaiiusafcu.com for a list of our branches and hours of operation), including during the first 2-3 months of training.
6) Starting pay is $15/hour, plus a very generous benefits package that includes
free medical, paid time-off, 401(k), education assistance, identify theft protection services, and much more!
Make a difference one life at a time!
- Job Family SALES
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- O‘ahu, Hawaii, USA