Rebar Fabricator - 2nd shift
Bend, cut, bundle and load reinforcing steel bars in accordance with customer’s orders
• Must adhere to Harris Rebar’s safety programs and standards.
• Demonstrate conduct consistent with Harris Rebar’s vision and values.
• Unload trailers and store material in storage bins.
• Operate a shearing machine to cut reinforcing steel bars to specific lengths.
• Operate a bending machine to bend reinforcing steel bars to specified shape.
• Operate overhead crane to move, assemble and select material to be fabricated or shipped.
• Operate Fabmatic machine that cuts and bends reinforcing steel bars to specified shapes.
• Assemble and load orders onto trailers for shipping.
• Operate power saw for cutting reinforcing steel bars to specified lengths.
• Operate a spray gun in the application of epoxy touch up or reinforcing steel bars.
• Maintain the shop or designated area in a clean and safe manner.
• Assist other employees in any of the above tasks.
• Due to the operating conditions of the position, this is a safety sensitive position
• Must be able to work overtime when required
• Must be able to work any shift
• Some heavy lifting may be necessary
• Working conditions can be noisy/ dusty/ hot/ cold
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, Harris Rebar offers the following benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Short-Term Disability; Long-Term Disability; Life Insurance; Vacation Days; Holidays; 401K; Nucor stock purchase program;
and a Tuition Scholarship Program for dependents of employees.
- Job Function Management
- Pay Type Hourly
- Industry Metal Industries
- Required Education High School
- US East, 1700 Riverside Drive, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America