ADC Bookstore Attendant | ADC
Works under the direction of the Attended Donation Center District Manager to efficiently operate a retail donation site, bookstore or donation event. Provides excellent customer service while maintaining a clean, neat safe and organized environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Greets and assists donors, unloading their vehicles and providing receipts.
- Stacks, sorts and stores donations according to procedures.
- Maintains a safe and secure donation site at all times.
- Accurately tracks and reports donations daily.
- Opens location on time and ensures location is secured at the end of the day.
- Maintains site, Bookstore and events according to company standards and guidelines.
- Performs necessary janitorial work.
- Performs accurate operation of a cash register.
- Reconciles receipts, currency and production reports.
- Merchandises Bookstore to meet company standards and guidelines.
- Assists with the unloading and loading of trucks, regularly lifting up to 30 lbs. and occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Communicates Goodwill Southern California’s mission, programs and donations eligibility to our donors and public.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience
- Minimum one year of Customer Service experience.
- Cashier experience preferred.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend 8th grade+ English to understand policies and guidelines.
- Ability to perform simple math.
- Job Family Retail
- Pay Type Hourly
- Temecula Bookstore, 41125 Winchester Rd., Temecula, California, United States of America