Route Production Supervisor
GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company offering a wide range of highly focused business solutions including leading-edge security services and cash solutions. In over two decades, our work has taken us from our home base in Montreal to the oil fields of Iraq, and embassies across Africa. We’re also present in financial institutions in the US and airports in Canada. We operate across a broad range of sectors, including financial services, infrastructure, natural resources and retail. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies and governments with people and assets deployed around the world. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, our 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Africa and the Middle East. In today’s complex world, security has become a vital concern for everyone and is the foundation of our present and future success.
- Supervises secured transportation employees to ensure compliance with company policies/procedures.
- Coordinating and scheduling of Armored and ATM routes to meet all customer requirements and assists with routes and re-routes when necessary
- Assigns vehicles to designated routes and maintains contact with vehicle services department.
- Consult with and accept direction from the Branch Manager on a daily basis
- Completes daily billing and route productivity reports.
- Assist with the preparation of payroll, incentives, worker’s compensation and accident reports.
- Order uniforms and supplies
- Maintains branch security during opening, closing and hours of operation.
- Secures inventories by executing controls and ensuring strict compliance with security procedures. Proactively reduces risk exposure and ensures implementation of measures to reduce work’s compensation injury costs and security losses within the market.
- Assists with processing and training of new employees.
- Monitors branch cleanliness.
- Reports violations of company rules and policies/procedures.
- Fills in on Armored and/or ATM routes when needed.
- Maintains a high level of appearance and professional attitude when dealing with subordinates and customers.
- Travels for temporary duties at other locations if necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience in transportation or related logistics field.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- This is an armed position and requires obtaining and maintaining the applicable local and state permit or license to carry a sidearm.
- Be able to obtain and maintain any other state required guard licensing.
- Have a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
- May be required to obtain and maintain a valid Commercial Driver’s License with no air-brake restrictions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Proven track record of engaging workgroups to accomplish assigned tasks through clear oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to clearly communicate effectively, both orally and in written documents, with customers, colleagues, and supervisors in person and by radio or telephone.
- Knowledge of the Driver’s Guide to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs), and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations Pocketbook.
GardaWorld offers competitive wages and a great benefits package for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria to include a pre-employment background investigation and drug test. Physical exam and other testing may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace.
- Pay Type Salary
- Lafayette, LA, 311 Pinehurst St, Lafayette, Louisiana, United States of America