Shipping Receiving Teller
GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company offering a wide range of highly focused business solutions including leading-edge security services and cash solutions. In over two decades, our work has taken us from our home base in Montreal to the oil fields of Iraq, and embassies across Africa. We’re also present in financial institutions in the US and airports in Canada. We operate across a broad range of sectors, including financial services, infrastructure, natural resources and retail. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies and governments with people and assets deployed around the world. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, our 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Africa and the Middle East. In today’s complex world, security has become a vital concern for everyone and is the foundation of our present and future success.
GARDAWORLD a national leading cash logistics and armored car company, has an immediate opening for a Vault Shipping and Receiving Teller. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation’s leading cash logistics companies.
The position of Shipping/Receiving Clerk is responsible for receiving and accounting for all inbound/outgoing coins/currency deposits transported by various armored car carriers. May be cross-trained in other positions to act as a backup based on operational needs.
Receives and signs manifests for incoming coin and currency deposits and ATM canisters delivered by all armored car companies after confirming the accuracy of the amount and integrity of received bags.
Prepare outgoing coin orders. Ensures that accurate number of boxes is given to each courier. Once the final coin and currency pickup has been made, put the remaining bins, tubs and ATM in the vault.
Distributes to armored car carriers sealed and labeled packages and obtain signatures on associated manifests.
Maintains records of incoming and outgoing transactions.
Prepare cash orders for designated Money Room sites.
Settle vault inventories held for banks.
- This position requires a high school diploma or general equivalency diploma.
- Must have attention to detail, accuracy and good math skills.
- Incumbent must be able to pass background check and drug test.
- Incumbent must obtain and maintain Pallet Jack training and Fork Lift Training and certificate.
- This position requires good written and oral communication skills in order for the incumbent to accurately interpret and transcribe company and client commands.
- This position requires the incumbent to read and interpret written instructions.
- Incumbent must be reliable, flexible and safety and security sensitive.
- Must have data entry experience and strong computer skills.
- Must be able to do heavy lifting (50+ lbs) on a continuous basis.
- Must be able to be flexible in work hours and length of shift.
GardaWorld offers competitive wages and a great benefits package for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria to include a pre-employment background investigation and drug test. Physical exam and other testing may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Pittsburgh, PA, 70 33rd St, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America