The Obituary Advisor role requires a highly personable, motivated individual with the
ability to guide callers in the placement of obituary notices in our print and
online products. Must be able to work in a multi-deadline environment; learn
and apply new accurate techniques and quickly in order to fulfill timelines.
We are dedicated to helping our clients grow based on their unique needs. When they
win, we win!
As a Marketing Solutions, Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Entry of ads into the Wave2 program
- Administrative duties to include answering phones and emails
Be able to react to change productively and handle
other essential tasks as needed
- Ad placement both print and digital
- Additional administrative duties as needed
- Review and respond to multiple email inboxes
What you bring to the table:
We are seeking a self-starter, who is able to multi-task, take initiative and prioritize. If you have a desire to learn and understand both the print and online advertising industry this is a great
way to start a career with an industry leader.
- Attention to detail skills including excellent spelling and grammar in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to type at least 40-45 wpm for data entry
- Highly effective communication skills
- Strong work ethic and a desire to excel.
- Experience, 1 year preferred
We offer an energized, passionate team within a fun & flexible workplace.
We offer competitive compensation with uncapped incentives and world class benefits,
including comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage, matching 401(K),
Paid Time Off and more. This is an opportunity to work alongside digital
leaders and visionaries.
- Job Family News
- Job Function Marketing Solutions
- Pay Type Hourly
- Green Bay, WI, USA