Digital Web Analyst
Digital Web Analyst
Reviewed/reviewed.com, a part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, is seeking a Digital Web Analyst to help shape the direction of our editorial e-commerce efforts and to make better decisions with data. You’ll be part of a growing team and your work will benefit millions of users on the USA TODAY Network.
We live by our mission: To help people buy the best stuff and get the most out of the stuff they own. Our recommendations and advice are trusted by millions because we put in the hard work of rigorous testing and helpful, shareable stories that speak to a mass audience.
You are a deep-dive data lover that thrives in a team environment, driving innovation and smart decision making through the power of your mighty spreadsheets.
You have a deep understanding of web analytics and how that data impacts our business needs. Here at Reviewed, you’ll also help us use the power of those platforms to help our readers in their daily lives.
The Digital Web Analyst works in Cambridge, MA or NYC preferred but remote is a possibility for the right candidate. This position reports directly to the General Manager of Reviewed.
- Leverage data across web analytics, partner reporting, and competitors to efficiently articulate data trends that will drive business decisions and grow revenue.
- Collaborate strategically with cross-functional teams to assess actual versus expected performance.
- Communicate findings effectively across teams.
- Measure the impact of product enhancements.
- Analyze for ad yield and help with revenue forecasting.
- Turn data into short-term and long-term strategic actions for each area of the business.
- Scope the impact of strategic initiatives for business planning purposes.
- Working with our internal development team, you would develop and maintain an e-commerce and audience dashboard that tracks key drivers of online growth.
- Develop and produce KPI dashboard, daily, weekly and monthly reports, and forecasts for core KPIs.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Have a solid understanding of how different marketing channel strategies work together, including search, social media, email marketing, etc.
- Experience measuring editorial and marketing campaigns for editorial and/or ecommerce websites.
- Fluent in digital analytics, like Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics. Familiarity with configuration best practices, writing requirements, and data validation a plus.
- Strong data, verbal, and written skills required.
- Proficient with statistical analysis.
- Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply:
We are eager to learn more about you and how you fit this role. When you apply, don’t limit your upload to a resume; show us what you’ve done. To do so, put together a single document file that includes the following, in this order:
- Your resume – one to two pages.
- A cover letter that outlines how you would approach the job.
It is important that these items be assembled into a single document and uploaded in PDF format. Completing these steps will ensure that your application receives the highest consideration.
Our Work Environment:
The majority of work takes place in an open floor plan office, with several smaller meeting rooms and test labs throughout the building. You’re expected to be accessible to the team throughout the day via face-to-face communication, email, phone, and Slack.
Here's what we have to offer:
We offer a competitive base salary and career growth opportunities. We also offer you a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays, employee discount program and domestic partner benefits. Our 401(k) is topnotch and the contributions you make, up to the first 5% are eligible for a 100% Company match! As a part of Reviewed, you’ll also have a first look at cutting edge tech and great new products.
Reviewed, part of the USA TODAY Network of sites, has a mission to help people buy the best stuff and get the most out of the stuff they already own. We’re one of the most widely read and trusted sources of product reviews online.
Our team of experts believes that reviews should be tough, objective, and trustworthy. We provide readers with insightful, practical, and entertaining stories that help them make informed decisions. As a part of Reviewed, you’ll also have a first look at cutting edge tech and great new products!
- Job Family Business Analysis
- Job Function Consumer
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Equivalent Experience
- Boston, MA, USA
- Cambridge, MA, USA
- Manhattan, New York, NY, USA