Inserter I (part-time)
Gannett Publishing Services - Rockaway
$11.00 per hour
Gannett Publishing Services has openings for part-time inserters at its Rockaway facility. This is a great position to earn additional funds on the weekend including college students looking for extra income! Many shifts available throughout the week.
- Perform various functions necessary to package, insert and distribute supplements for daily and Sunday newspapers.
- Ensure each bundle through stacker lines is properly wrapped and tied for delivery to Transportation.
- Properly label, wrap and package all mail, files and V.I.P. papers.
- Account for all papers in Mailroom by recording all waste, salvage and figures from stacker counters on proper reports.
- Check bundles every ten minutes for accurate counts.
- Maintain all equipment and general cleaning daily.
GED/High School diploma. Good verbal communication skills required. Knowledge of OSHA regulations and proven ability to be a self-starter a plus. Must be able to push and pull carts loaded with newspapers weighing up to 500 pounds with assistance and repetitively lift newspaper bundles weighing up to 35 pounds.
Paid time off, 401(k) participation with Company match, Employee Assistance Program, and various perks through our employee discounts and voluntary benefits program.
- Job Family Printing/Press
- Job Function Marketing Solutions
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bergen County, NJ, USA
- North Bergen, NJ, USA
- Rockaway, NJ 07866, USA