Inserter I (part-time)
Gannett Publishing Services
Abilene Reporter News
$10.00 per hour
Gannett Publishing Services, located at The Abilene Reporter News, is currently looking for a candidate interested in a part-time (30+ hours per week) opening for entry level work in our packaging center to help in the preparation of our daily newspaper and other products.
We are looking for an individual who is available to work day and/or evening shifts (late nights, early mornings and weekends). Job duties will require regular lifting of various printed materials, occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs., and continuous reaching for printed materials during production runs
- Perform various functions necessary to package, insert and distribute supplements for daily and Sunday newspapers.
- Ensure each bundle through stacker lines is properly wrapped and tied for delivery to Transportation.
- Properly label, wrap and package all mail, files and V.I.P. papers.
- Account for all papers in Mailroom by recording all waste, salvage and figures from stacker counters on proper reports.
- Check bundles for accurate counts.
- Maintain all equipment and general cleaning daily.
Benefits, Paid time off, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, and various perks through our employee discounts and voluntary benefits program.
- Job Family Printing/Press
- Job Function Marketing Solutions
- Pay Type Hourly
- Abilene, TX, USA