Operations Coordinator/Dock Worker
PART- TIME OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
Treasure Coast Newspapers, part of USA TODAY, a division of Gannett Inc., is seeking a Part-Time Operations Coordinator to work at our Martin County production facility in Stuart.
The Operations Coordinator is an over-night position that ensures all paperwork and newspapers are distributed and completed in a timely and effective manner to ensure that distributors provide the best possible service to our subscribers by the delivery deadline.
The Operations Coordinator is professional with well-developed people skills, dependable with a strong work ethic, and able to make decisions based on sound judgment. Must be computer literate. Experience working with excel spreadsheets would be helpful. Benefits include paid holidays and paid time off. This is a part-time position that will require working nights, weekends and holidays.
- Compiles subscriber and non-subscriber information.
- Delivers complaints, as required.
- Performs special projects and other related tasks as required, some of which may become essential to the position.
- Aids in the distribution of newspaper to the Independent Contractors.
- Delivers routes as needed.
- Maintains a clean and secure warehouse and parking lot.
- Retrieves newspapers from print facility for shortages, as needed.
- Verifies addresses with service issues when requested.
- Assists the District Managers with the day to day operations.
- Verifies single copy returns.
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function Marketing Solutions
- Pay Type Hourly
- Stuart, FL, USA