Account Manager - Commercial Fuel
The Account Manager is responsible for achieving assigned financial and volume goals by securing profitable sales in an assigned territory through business relationships with existing customers and solicitation of new accounts.
- Develops and maintains long term customer relationships with key decision makers.
- Compiles a list of prospective customers for use as sales leads from relationships within the industry, as well as, other sources including internet research, trade journals, and local events.
- Generates new revenue and increases sales within targeted accounts to achieve sales goals.
- Communicates with the customer to ensure all commitments and obligations for the customer are met and/or are exceeded throughout the project/order and provides ongoing support to ensure that needs are met.
- Interacts, corresponds and visits with existing and potential customers as needed daily/weekly/monthly.
- Meets or exceeds sales and expense objectives as outlined in company budget
- Manages all aspects of the customer relationship from pre-sales planning to follow-up after the sale.
- Acts as primary point of contact with customers from all issues including customer service and billing/collection issues.
- Maintains positive relationship with existing customers and addresses customer issues as they arise.
Bachelor’s degree, 5+ years’ sales experience; must possess good business sense; must have demonstrated sales ability – including cold calling; professional level communication skills – written, verbal and presentation; must have working knowledge of Salesforce; intermediate skills in MS Office Suite; possess good time management and prioritization skills.
- Pay Type Salary
- Temple, TX, USA