Retail Store Associate
Job Title: Team Member
Reports to: Store Leadership (Store Leader, Assistant Store Leader and/or Team Leader)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide quick, friendly and knowledgeable customer service, which includes greeting every customer.
• Actively strive to create a customer-focused shopping environment.
• Perform register transactions in a friendly and timely manner while maintaining accuracy.
• When not with customers, keep aisles faced and aisles stocked as directed.
• Assist in merchandising, display maintenance and organization of sales floor and stock room.
• Communicate promotions and advertisements to our customers.
• Assist in the training of new Team Members.
• Assist with store cleaning duties and collection of shopping carts.
• Communicate effectively with customers and team members in a professional, positive and courteous manner.
• Maintains a high level of awareness and customer contact on the sales floor to create a safe and secure shopping environment for everyone.
• Maintain orderly appearance of work area.
• Comply with company policies and procedures.
• Perform other miscellaneous duties/tasks as assigned by Store Leadership team.
• Prior retail / customer service experience preferred.
• Friendly, enthusiastic and enjoy working with people.
• Able to read, write, count and communicate with store staff and customers.
• Able to operate all equipment necessary to perform job.
• Able to follow directions and work in a team-oriented environment.
• Able to complete tasks within allotted time.
• Availability to work a flexible schedule including weekdays, weeknights and weekends.
• Ability to move throughout all areas of the sales floor and stock room, and able to lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Proven reliability and personal integrity.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Richmond, KY, USA