Consulting Senior Manager
About Eagle Hill
As the largest woman-owned consulting firm in Washington DC, Eagle Hill is an award-winning, family-run company solving business problems in ways that deliver value above expectations. We are an unconventional community of consultants bringing energy and imagination with an entrepreneurial spirit – people-centered, collaboration-driven, and impact-focused.
At Eagle Hill, you’re not just a number. We offer employees a personalized experience, paired with the best experiences and benefits of a big firm. Our smaller size provides our people with exceptional opportunities to accelerate their careers through skills development, access to the highest levels of leadership, and opportunities to take on increasing levels of responsibilities earlier in their careers.
While consulting is a demanding career and we work hard, Eagle Hill values the whole person and our employees’ commitments and passions outside of work. This translates to a work-life flexibility unmatched by our competitors, which only enhances the energy and enthusiasm we bring to work every day. Eagle Hill supports our people by offering a competitive compensation and benefits package, including 100 percent company paid-health insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents.
We are currently hiring consultants to join Eagle Hill at the Senior Manager level. Senior Managers lead projects and teams, manage client relationships, and are responsible for successful client delivery. Beyond overseeing project teams, Senior Managers play a hands-on role in developing client solutions. They work closely with clients to develop a deep understanding of business issues, create strategies for change, and work alongside clients to implement solutions. Senior Managers are also expected to mentor and coach more junior team members. Senior Managers have a minimum of 7 years of management consulting experience and may take on increased account and business development responsibilities in addition to project delivery. Eagle Hill consultants are encouraged to play an active role in internal Eagle Hill initiatives.
We want our people to stay and grow with Eagle Hill. We hire for the company, not for specific project roles. Upon joining the firm, a Senior Manager will be assigned to a client engagement that could fall within any of our client industries and service lines. Over time, Eagle Hill’s consultants are able to transition across clients and services lines to develop a breadth of experience and expertise.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 7 years of external client-facing management consulting experience; experience in Eagle Hill service lines strongly preferred
- Project and program management experience
- Strong leadership skills and experience leading teams in a consulting environment
- Experience leading consulting engagements and developing and managing scope, budget, and schedule
- Demonstrated experience working with clients to assure the most successful project outcomes
- Demonstrated problem-solving, solution development, and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working and building relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and multi-task on assigned work
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to the dynamic nature of consulting engagements
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to be resourceful and take initiative
- Eligibility to obtain a Level 5 Public Trust
Applicants should please note that we follow the Topgrading Approach to hiring, a thorough and robust interview process that ensures we are hiring the most qualified candidates to join our team and position them for success.
Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC, please call 703-229-8600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eagle Hill Consulting LLC is a woman-owned business that provides management consulting services in the areas of strategy and performance, talent, and change. Eagle Hill works with a range of public, private, and non-profit organizations in the Washington, D.C., Seattle, and Boston metropolitan areas and across the nation. A recognized leader, Eagle Hill has earned awards from the Washington Business Journal and Washingtonian as a top place to work. More information is available at www.eaglehillconsulting.com
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Seattle, WA, USA