Service Coordinator - Sterling, VA (ESS)
Sterling, VA, USA Req #1190
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
What part will you play?
The Service Coordinator is an integral member of the service team responsible for directing, organizing and controlling service ticket activity, under the direction of the Customer Service Manager. The Service Coordinator will work with ESS Field Technicians and Operations teams assisting with Tier 2 & Tier 3 technical support, equipment ordering and the full life-cycle of service tickets. Responsibilities include monitoring and reporting on Service Department activities and customer follow up as needed.
What will you be doing?
The job responsibilities of the Service Coordinator include the following:
- Scheduling & Dispatching the Field Service Team
- Coordinating with Field Service Team regarding RMA’s, returned equipment and scheduling.
- Work with vendors to coordinate technical support and manufacturer repairs
- Provide Tier 2 & Tier 3 level phone support for clients and internal stakeholders.
- Ownership of Tier 2 & Tier 3 tickets that aren’t resolved in a timely fashion
- Support other departments in need of technical support such as engineering, sales and global services when necessary.
- Track toolboxes and order tools and safety gear as needed
- Distribute safety gear and Diversified clothing (as directed)
What do we require from you?
- Strong Customer Service Background
- Understanding / Ability Read & Interpret Alarm Monitoring Event History
- 5+ Years of Dispatching / Scheduling Experience
- 10+ Years of Enterprise Security Experience
- Experience Troubleshooting Security Systems, Access Control, CCTV
- 10+ Years of Strong Programming Experience
- Experience with Bosch, Honeywell, DMP, Genetec, Basic Networking
- Self-Starter with Ability to Work Independently
But wait, there’s more!
- Collaborative work environment with dynamic growth opportunities
- Committed to the career development and education of our team
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- #1576 Inc. Magazine’s 36th Annual List of America’s fastest-growing private companies
- #2 on SCN’s Annual List of Top 50 Systems Integrators
- Internationally recognized: Digital Studio Award at CABSAT 2019 in Dubai; InAVation Award at ISE 2019 in Amsterdam
- Recognized among “Elite 150” on CRN’s 2019 Managed Service Provider 500 list
- CEO Awarded 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year in New Jersey
- Named as one of 50 Most Admired Companies in 2017 by Silicon Review
- 2017 Integrator of the Year
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified is engineering tomorrow’s communications solutions! From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, our team is unlocking and engineering our clients’ imagination and harnessing today’s latest technologies to help them communicate their messages with the world. Our passionate team delivers innovative solutions around the globe and is constantly growing to serve our expanding clientele. Join us as we push the envelope in our mission to bring imagination to life!
To learn more about becoming part of the Diversified team, visit us at http://diversifiedus.com/about/careers/ or email us at email@example.com.
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other factor protected by law. Diversified is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for handicapped and those with disabilities.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Sterling, VA, USA