On-Site Facilitator - Washington, DC
Diversified is seeking an Audio Visual Site Facilitator for the Washington DC area.
This position provides technical and operational support of audio-visual equipment and systems located within the following types of environments: business/corporate offices, divisible conference rooms, collaboration rooms, and open areas (digital signage). Diversified provides financial support and paid time for continued education leading to industry certifications and employee career development.
The On-Site Facilitator will be required to be on site Monday-Friday for eight (8) hours per day. Start and end time will be determined by Diversified and the client on a later date. Overtime may be required upon request.
The job responsibilities of the Audio Visual Site Facilitator include the following:
- Oversight for planning and implementation of process improvement principles required to maintain AV technologies in critical areas such as video walls, meeting rooms, and AV spaces.
- Oversee repair and service of all AV equipment while planning and implementing improvements in AV equipment.
- Work with the AARP Business Conferencing team in the scheduling of meetings and preparation of meeting room accommodations for AARP internal users.
- Daily/weekly preventative maintenance visits and reporting to the AV Business Conferencing team to insure equipment and customized space functionality is ready for use.
- Identifying defective or failed equipment and take ownership to resolution
- Interface with AARP equipment manufacturers, developers, engineers, and project managers on AARP’s behalf to provide resolutions for highly complex systems.
- Safe and correct diagnosis of faults, removal, repair, test, implementation and operation of all aspects of audio visual, video conference, display and presentation technologies.
- Participates in and drives continuous improvement activities across AV technologies and collaborate with AARP’s business conferencing team to improve/evolve technology solutions.
This position requires the following skills:
- A two-year diploma from a Technical School, or equivalent experience
- CTS certification from AVIXA + manufacturer certs (AMX, Biamp, Crestron, ClearOne, Extron, Polycom, or Cisco)
- Competencies in AutoCAD / Visio adequate to read drawings for rack layout & cabling
- Preference given to Three (3) years of experience conducting site surveys; constructing racks; pulling cable; installing projectors & sub-mounts; crimping / punch-down connections.
- Competencies in Video Conferencing products.
- Competencies in Crestron/AMX control systems (trouble shooting, basic communication concepts and protocols).
- Must be able to be very client facing and work with high level executives in high pressure meeting situations.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Must be able to stand, kneel and/or crouch for long periods of time
- Must be able to work in high places, as well as small cramped places
- Must be able to work in hot humid places, as well as cold places
But wait, there’s more!
- Collaborative work environment with dynamic growth opportunities
- Committed to the career development and education of our team
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- #1576 Inc. Magazine’s 36th Annual List of America’s fastest-growing private companies
- #2 on SCN’s Annual List of Top 50 Systems Integrators
- Internationally recognized: Digital Studio Award at CABSAT 2019 in Dubai; InAVation Award at ISE 2019 in Amsterdam
- Recognized among “Elite 150” on CRN’s 2019 Managed Service Provider 500 list
- CEO Awarded 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year in New Jersey
- Named as one of 50 Most Admired Companies in 2017 by Silicon Review
- 2017 Integrator of the Year
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified is engineering tomorrow’s communications solutions! From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, our team is unlocking and engineering our clients’ imagination and harnessing today’s latest technologies to help them communicate their messages with the world. Our passionate team delivers innovative solutions around the globe and is constantly growing to serve our expanding clientele. Join us as we push the envelope in our mission to bring imagination to life!
To learn more about becoming part of the Diversified team, visit us at http://diversifiedus.com/about/careers/ or email us at email@example.com.
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other factor protected by law. Diversified is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for handicapped and those with disabilities.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Washington, DC, USA