Human Resources Operations Manager - Kenilworth, NJ
Kenilworth, NJ, USA Req #1173
Tuesday, March 3, 2020
Our Corporate team is seeking a key member to continue helping to drive significant growth in this PE backed global IT integration company exceeding $1B+ in revenue. We are looking for a HR professional with background in managing human resources operations for domestic payroll, benefits, and reporting.
What will you be doing?
The Operations Manager will be working in conjunction with other Human Resources team members to develop and implement new HR policies and maintain the company’s HR systems. The ultimate goal is ensuring a company’s HR initiatives run smoothly, contribute to a healthy work environment and remain cost-effective as well. In order to succeed in this position, you must have a solid background in HR, prior experience in a similar role and a sound knowledge of all HR practices.
The job responsibilities of the Operations Manager include the following but not limited to:
• Ensure a high-quality outcome and positive customer service experience for all employees
• Drives operational efficiencies across the organization from a PeopleTeam perspective
• Lead M&A activity, i.e. integration planning and execution
• Manage relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders and service providers, i.e. Ceridian Dayforce, Equifax, Cornerstone.
• Data owner for Dayforce applications, including both domestic and international data
• Create policies, processes and procedures as applicable
• Ensure our internal and external HR processes meet all audit, legal, security and compliance tests. Responsible for ensuring successful mitigation of payroll issues and problems in line with regulatory constraints, company policy and the needs of the business
• Standardization of current processes; this includes documenting, improving and communications
• Design and create reporting tools
• Contact for employee escalations
• Exhibit a strong understanding of local, state, federal payroll requirements, model outcomes when variables change, and reach relevant conclusions. Ensure effective controls and compliance with all relevant policies, laws and regulations
• Maintain department budget
• Other responsibilities may be assigned
What do we require from you?
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field
• 7+ years managing multiple projects
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong in all Microsoft Office applications
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, with proven ability to work well in teams
• Strong understanding of local, state and federal payroll requirements
• Ability to continually research processes to develop best practice methodology
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders to ensure solutions that meet business needs
• Experience with payroll data/configuration, understanding of organization structure related with company transfers, mergers and/or acquisitions
• System configuration experience is a plus
• International experience a plus
But wait, there’s more!
• Collaborative work environment with dynamic growth opportunities
• Committed to the career development and education of our team
• Comprehensive competitive benefits package
• #1576 Inc. Magazine’s 36th Annual List of America’s fastest-growing private companies
• #2 on SCN’s Annual List of Top 50 Systems Integrators
• Internationally recognized: Digital Studio Award at CABSAT 2019 in Dubai; InAVation Award at ISE 2019 in Amsterdam
• Recognized among “Elite 150” on CRN’s 2019 Managed Service Provider 500 list
• CEO Awarded 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year in New Jersey
• Named as one of 50 Most Admired Companies in 2017 by Silicon Review
• 2017 Integrator of the Year
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
To learn more about becoming part of the Diversified team, visit us at https://careers.diversifiedus.com/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other factor protected by law. Diversified is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for handicapped and those with disabilities.
- Pay Type Salary
- Kenilworth, NJ, USA