Audio Visual Project Manager - Savannah, GA
This Savannah, GA AV Project Manager (Audio-Visual installations) will coordinate all resources required for each project including both human resources and material to enable a satisfactory completion of each project for our Advanced Visual Environments division.
What part will you play?
The AV Project Manager is the single point of responsibility and accountability for assigned Projects starting with the Project Turnover Meeting and ending with a successful Certificate of Completion (COC), Customer Survey and hand-off to the Service Department. Diversified holds the high expectation that each Project Manager will deliver professionally installed systems, on time and under budget, resulting in long-term service maintenance relationships.
What will you be doing?
The job responsibilities of the AV Project Manager include the following:
• Single point-of-contact for each project; interfacing with the external client and internal stakeholders continuously
• Provide daily project status updates to central folder on company server
• Provide weekly customer project updates
• Responsible for mobilizing the necessary resources to meet each job’s requirements
• Responsible for performance in delivering contracted work
• Responsible for developing and maintaining the necessary relationships for each project (client representatives, contractor representatives, managers, engineers and installers)
• Responsible for each project’s ongoing, fully-documented communications between clients, contractor reps, consultants, other trades, installation teams and management
• Responsible for the financial performance of each project from a labor perspective
• Responsible for coordinating project documentation and conducting system training
• Accountable for the timely, successful conclusion of all projects
• Expected to provide management with instant notifications of potentially critical situations
• Responsible for the security, transportation and delivery, with client signature, of all equipment and hardware
• Responsible for ensuring that hardware requisition/returns sheets are generated
• Provide accurate information to management regarding the performance of installers assigned to projects
• Responsible for reviewing timesheets for assigned team members
• Enforce company approved installation methods and techniques
• Ensure all work complies with company policies, procedures, standards and conventions
• Assure each system build is in accordance with installation drawings and that red lines are delivered back to the Design Engineer, in order to generate as-builts
• Ensure travel arrangements have been made for the transportation of Installers when assigned from other regions
• Ensure all project participants maintain proper safety practices
• Always anticipating, looking ahead for barriers which may de-rail project, developing structures or means to resolve unforeseen problems
• Provide detailed direction and supervision of Installers for assigned projects
• Handles other duties relative to the job as assigned by management
• Ensure and achieve the highest level of customer service for every project assigned
• Obtain a customer satisfaction survey after closure of job
• Manage sub-contract work according to company policy
What do we require from you?
• 5+ years Project Management experience in Audio-Visual integration, Communication Collaboration, Electronic Security Access, IT, Networking, Telecommunications, Structured Cabling, Construction Management or related industry
• Proficient with Microsoft suite of products; MS Project, Excel
• Experience working with MS D365 or related CRM a huge plus
• Proven track record managing the key elements & schedules of an Audio-Visual integration project: Design, Installation, Commissioning, Budgeting, Logistics, Human Resources, and Communications
• General understanding of Audio-Visual integration a plus
• The position of Project Manager requires the following attributes: technical capability, professionalism, excellent communication skills, self-motivation, self-discipline, attention to detail and advanced time management skills
• The Project Manager must practice the highest level of customer service and possess the ability to interface professionally with external and internal clients
• The Project Manager is required to possess a high level of written and verbal communication skills
• Must maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
But wait, there’s more!
• Committed to the career development and education of our team
• Comprehensive competitive benefits package
• #2314 Inc. Magazine’s 36th Annual List of America’s fastest-growing private companies
• #2 on SCN’s Annual List of Top 50 Systems Integrators
• Internationally recognized: Digital Studio Award at CABSAT 2019 in Dubai; InAVation Award at ISE 2019 in Amsterdam
• Recognized among “Elite 150” on CRN’s 2019 Managed Service Provider 500 list
• CEO Awarded 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year in New Jersey
• Named as one of 50 Most Admired Companies in 2017 by Silicon Review
• 2017 Integrator of the Year
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
To learn more about becoming part of the Diversified team, visit us at http://diversifiedus.com/about/careers/ or email us at email@example.com.
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other factor protected by law. Diversified is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees.
- Pay Type Salary
- Beaufort, SC, USA
- Bluffton, GA 39824, USA
- Hardeeville, SC, USA
- Hilton Head Island, SC, USA
- Savannah, GA, USA
- Statesboro, GA, USA
- Tybee Island, GA 31328, USA