AV CAD Technician - Egham, England
What part will you play?
CAD Technician, to work on system design specifically Technical drawings, schematics, wiring diagrams and technical room layouts for exciting and cutting edge AV systems within numerous environments. Would suit a candidate already having an ‘AV awareness’ and CAD capabilities and wishing to progress or change their career in the industry.
What will you be doing?
The job responsibilities of the Drafter (CAD Technician) include the following:
- • Experience primarily in AutoCAD with Visio
- • Room layouts, Wiring schematics and associated documentation such as cable schedules
- • Mechanical support and structure requirements
- • Ability to read and interpret electronic schematics and architectural blueprints
- • PC proficient
- • Ability to work within a team environment
- • Research system components as needed to create the correct depiction
What do we require from you?
- • Knowledge of signal flow for audio, video and control systems
- • Understanding of site survey’s
- • Architectural design knowledge, including room layouts, power requirements, conduit requirements, cooling requirements, reflected ceiling layouts, and wall elevations
- • Ability to quickly grasp latest technology, details of the equipment, and understand how these new elements fold into existing AV design packages
- • Able to extract data and symbol attributes from drawings for use outside of AutoCAD
- • Strong sense of urgency and ability to function in a fast-paced environment, delivering drawings with speed and accuracy
- • Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- Pay Type Salary
- Egham TW20, UK