Parts & Ticket Coordinator (Global Services) - Atlanta, GA
Alpharetta, GA, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Norcross, GA, USA Req #1145
Wednesday, February 12, 2020
What part will you play?
The Parts and Ticket Coordinator efficiently drives the equipment procurement process including obtaining quotes, requesting purchase, monitoring status, managing RMA’s and requesting invoicing. Work closely with Global Service Center Agents to support quick response and high client satisfaction. Additionally, responsible for final review and processing of closed Service tickets. The Parts and Ticket Coordinator reports to the Director Global Services.
What will you be doing?
- Provide pricing to internal and external customers
- Prepare quotes for equipment not covered by a Client Support Agreement
- Facilitate RMAs for defective items
- Complete purchase order requests for items to be ordered
- Track deliveries of RMAs and parts orders and expedite when necessary
- Work closely on ticket execution with GSC Agents, Service Coordinators, Field Technicians and clients on equipment orders and RMA’s
- Document communications in ticketing system
- Complete invoicing requests for invoice generation once a billable service ticket is closed
- Maintain service parts stock and execute annual inventory
- Review all closed tickets for accuracy and follow up on any required documentation
- Assist AR/AP department in any outstanding payment issues with vendor or client
- Complete ticket processing for all closed tickets
- Communicate with prospective clients and refer them to Account Executives as needed
- Work with Account Executives to make them aware of issues not covered by agreements
- Identify escalations and involve management as needed
What do we require from you?
- High School Diploma, Associates degree (AA) or equivalent experience
- At least one year related parts and customer service industry experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of mathematical skills to include calculation of figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages and volume.
- Knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office Suite, ERP and CRM applications.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and process manuals
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in an office environment with long periods of sitting and keyboarding
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to transcribe onsite reports from technicians
- Ability to solve problems and deal with variables in situations where limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written or oral form
- Self-directed, capable of working well independently as well as contributing in a team environment Ability to provide excellent customer service to clients
- Ability to efficiently meet deadlines
- Ability to quickly switch between tasks and work efficiently in stressful situations
But wait, there’s more!
- Collaborative work environment with dynamic growth opportunities
- Committed to the career development and education of our team
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- #2314 Inc. Magazine’s 36th Annual List of America’s fastest-growing private companies
- #2 on SCN’s Annual List of Top 50 Systems Integrators
- Internationally recognized: Digital Studio Award at CABSAT 2019 in Dubai; InAVation Award at ISE 2019 in Amsterdam
- Recognized among “Elite 150” on CRN’s 2019 Managed Service Provider 500 list
- CEO Awarded 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year in New Jersey
- Named as one of 50 Most Admired Companies in 2017 by Silicon Review
- 2017 Integrator of the Year
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified is engineering tomorrow’s communications solutions! From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, our team is unlocking and engineering our clients’ imagination and harnessing today’s latest technologies to help them communicate their messages with the world. Our passionate team delivers innovative solutions around the globe and is constantly growing to serve our expanding clientele. Join us as we push the envelope in our mission to bring imagination to life!
To learn more about becoming part of the Diversified team, visit us at http://diversifiedus.com/about/careers/ or email us at email@example.com.
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other factor protected by law. Diversified is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Alpharetta, GA, USA
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Norcross, GA, USA