Technical Manager (Global Services) - Atlanta, GA
Alpharetta, GA, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Norcross, GA, USA Req #1144
Wednesday, February 12, 2020
What part will you play?
The Technical Manager, Global Service Center is responsible for delivering high level technical support to both internal and external clients. Key responsibilities include Managed Services SLA execution, GSC operational efficiency, team member technical development, technical escalation resolution, problem solving and process & workflow development. Directly manage Tier 2 level technical team members including recruit, onboard, train, motivate, reward, coach and counsel. The Technical Manager, Global Service Center reports to the Director, Global Service Center.
What will you be doing?
- Partner and collaborate with Service focused team members including Technicians and Service management globally
- Develop and implement Managed Services/XaaS offering processes and workflows in conjunction with GSC leadership team
- Provide daily direction to the Tier 2 Technical team; ensure timely & quality technical execution of client SLAs
- Address and resolve technical issue escalations from GSC team members and/or management
- Evaluate and update process documentation on a regular basis
- Develop, track and measure Key Performance Metrics
- Recommend improvement strategies and implement directives from upper management
- Personnel Management & Development
- Directly manage Tier 2 level technical personnel within the Global Service Center & Sterling Network Operations Center
- Conduct regular performance feedback, coaching and formal team member reviews
- Ensure employees have appropriate training & resources to meet performance expectations
- Respond to and resolve employee issues and concerns
- Create a work environment where team members exceed performance expectations
- Work with GSC Director to address disciplinary and/or performance problems
- Identify, assign and monitor team member productivity
- Provide supervision, training and mentoring to GSC personnel
- Work with GSC Management on team member career and succession planning
- Additional Duties
- Special projects as assigned
What do we require from you?
- Technical and/or BS degree or equivalent experience
- ITIL Foundations Preferred
- CTS/CCNA Recommended
Required/Desired Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of Service management (experience with Managed Services / XaaS offerings preferred)
- 5+ years of technical personnel management
- Demonstrated customer service orientation with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Organizational skills
- Performance Management
- Problem solving/analysis
- Broad technical knowledge in AV, IT, and/or Software industry in order to direct and support Tier 2 level team members
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Experience working within a ticketing system and managing service tickets/incidents
- Ability to work with outside vendors and clients under sometimes adverse circumstances and under time critical constraints
- Ability to shift quickly between tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize and schedule work & personnel effectively
- Work shift/hours flexibility and after-hours/weekend availability for escalations as required
- Stress tolerance and adaptability
But wait, there’s more!
- Collaborative work environment with dynamic growth opportunities
- Committed to the career development and education of our team
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- #2314 Inc. Magazine’s 36th Annual List of America’s fastest-growing private companies
- #2 on SCN’s Annual List of Top 50 Systems Integrators
- Internationally recognized: Digital Studio Award at CABSAT 2019 in Dubai; InAVation Award at ISE 2019 in Amsterdam
- Recognized among “Elite 150” on CRN’s 2019 Managed Service Provider 500 list
- CEO Awarded 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year in New Jersey
- Named as one of 50 Most Admired Companies in 2017 by Silicon Review
- 2017 Integrator of the Year
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified is engineering tomorrow’s communications solutions! From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, our team is unlocking and engineering our clients’ imagination and harnessing today’s latest technologies to help them communicate their messages with the world. Our passionate team delivers innovative solutions around the globe and is constantly growing to serve our expanding clientele. Join us as we push the envelope in our mission to bring imagination to life!
To learn more about becoming part of the Diversified team, visit us at http://diversifiedus.com/about/careers/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other factor protected by law. Diversified is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees.
- Pay Type Salary
- Alpharetta, GA, USA
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Norcross, GA, USA