Account Executive - Washington, DC
Columbia, MD, USA; Sterling, VA, USA; Washington, DC, USA Req #1133
Tuesday, February 11, 2020
Diversified, a $1B+ systems integrator, is growing and looking to add to its sales force. Our Sterling, VA or Columbia, MD office is seeking a motivated individual as an Account Executive that will be responsible to source new business, as well as leverage existing relationships to grow business in the greater Washington, DC market.
What part will you play?
The Account Executive will join a solid team of professionals who are passionate about growing Diversifieds’ Audio Visual integration business. You will be in a hunter role, utilizing a consultative solutions sales approach. The Account Executive will be a solid relationship builder who will work along-side the sales leader and design team to implement AV environments. The Account Executive is responsible for providing Diversified’s clients and prospects with the highest possible level of quality in service to their account.
The Account Executive is responsible for communicating the specifics of client requirements to internal and external Diversified support personnel, so that the client experiences a superior level of customer service. It is the responsibility of the Account Executive to make certain that client expectations are being met or exceeded by creating realistic expectations, then taking responsibility for meeting those expectations.
What will you be doing?
The job responsibilities of the Account Executive include the following:
- Pursue audio visual integration business opportunities for Diversified within enterprise corporate space, as well as other potential growth markets
- Act as the team leader for Diversified’s delivery of proposals for customer and RFP opportunities, and functions as the lead customer relationship manager for new and assigned accounts
- Work with the Sales Director to assist in acclimating to the Diversified selling environment
- Develop a sales plan to achieve corporate revenue and profit goals
- Opportunity Forecasting/Sales Proposals/Sales Pipeline utilizing a CRM
- Weekly National and Regional conference calls to assess potential sales activity
What do we require from you?
- Associates or Bachelors’ degree accepted; equivalent work experience accepted
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ outside sales experience
- Proven track record selling audio-visual integration, communication collaboration, IT integration, hardware, software or related technology-based product or solution
- Proven ability to identify and develop new sales opportunities
- Experienced user of software CRM tools
But wait, there’s more!
- Collaborative work environment with dynamic growth opportunities
- Committed to the career development and education of our team
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- #2314 Inc. Magazine’s 36th Annual List of America’s fastest-growing private companies
- #2 on SCN’s Annual List of Top 50 Systems Integrators
- Internationally recognized: Digital Studio Award at CABSAT 2019 in Dubai; InAVation Award at ISE 2019 in Amsterdam
- Recognized among “Elite 150” on CRN’s 2019 Managed Service Provider 500 list
- CEO Awarded 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year in New Jersey
- Named as one of 50 Most Admired Companies in 2017 by Silicon Review
- 2017 Integrator of the Year
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
To learn more about becoming part of the Diversified team, visit us at https://careers.diversifiedus.com/ or email us at email@example.com.
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other factor protected by law. Diversified is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees.
- Pay Type Salary
- Columbia, MD, USA
- Sterling, VA, USA
- Washington, DC, USA