Audio Visual Field Service Technician in Philadelphia area
Philadelphia, PA, USA Req #1140
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Audio Visual Field Service Technician in Philadelphia area with some experience with Broadcast.
What part will you play?
This position provides technical and operational support of audio-visual equipment and systems utilizing technologies which may include: Video Teleconferencing; Polycom RealPresence; Cisco TelePresence; Acano Systems; Crestron, AMX, or Utelogy Controls; Dante; Biamp; Extron; Video Walls; Barco, Planar, Cyviz, Prysm, Vuwall Displays; Evertz technology; VBrick technology; Digital Signage Systems; Unified Communications; and, Skype for Business.
What will you be doing?
- Providing technical support for the following types of systems:
- Audio (Program and Speech, DSP based systems)
- Grass Valley
- Evertz Technology
- Projection and Display Devices
- Source Control Devices
- Custom Control Systems
- Audio and Video Teleconferencing
- Digital Signage Systems
- Video Wall Display Systems
- RF Systems
- Providing a High Level of Customer Support.
- Developing an on-going customer relationship, resulting in future customer loyalty.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance visits to ensure all customer rooms and systems are operating in an optimum fashion.
- Troubleshooting system issues to determine and find resolutions, or appropriate usage.
- Working with manufacturer’s to develop relationships related to equipment servicing (technical support, securing return authorizations, completing repair functions required to resolve customer issues).
- Assembling reports and in-house paperwork as a means to record customer interactions.
- Providing operational support for meetings as required.
What do we require from you?
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Two year diploma from a Technical School, or equivalent experience. CTS certification from ICIA or other manufacturer based certifications a plus (AMX, Biamp, Crestron, ClearOne, Extron, Planar, RGB Spectrum, Polycom, Tandberg, etc.)
PRIOR WORK RELATED EXPERIENCE
- 3 years’ experience with audio-visual, corporate video, or other related systems.
- Must be able to stand, kneel and/or crouch for long periods of time
- Must be able to climb ladders and scaffolding
- Must be able to lift in excess of 50 pounds
- Must be able to work in high places, as well as small cramped places
- Must be able to work in hot humid places, as well as cold places
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must be insurable
But wait, there’s more!
- Collaborative work environment with dynamic growth opportunities
- Committed to the career development and education of our team
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- #2314 Inc. Magazine’s 36th Annual List of America’s fastest-growing private companies
- #2 on SCN’s Annual List of Top 50 Systems Integrators
- Internationally recognized: Digital Studio Award at CABSAT 2019 in Dubai; InAVation Award at ISE 2019 in Amsterdam
- Recognized among “Elite 150” on CRN’s 2019 Managed Service Provider 500 list
- CEO Awarded 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year in New Jersey
- Named as one of 50 Most Admired Companies in 2017 by Silicon Review
- 2017 Integrator of the Year
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified is engineering tomorrow’s communications solutions! From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, our team is unlocking and engineering our clients’ imagination and harnessing today’s latest technologies to help them communicate their messages with the world. Our passionate team delivers innovative solutions around the globe and is constantly growing to serve our expanding clientele. Join us as we push the envelope in our mission to bring imagination to life!
To learn more about becoming part of the Diversified team, visit us at http://diversifiedus.com/about/careers/ or email us at email@example.com.
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other factor protected by law. Diversified is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education High School
- Philadelphia, PA, USA