Project Coordinator - Kenilworth, NJ
Kenilworth, NJ, USA Req #1092
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
The Project Coordinator based in Kenilworth, NJ is an integral member of the project team responsible for directing, organizing and controlling project activities the Advanced Visual Environments Technical Operations team.
What part will you play?
Under the direction of the Director of Technical Operations, the Project Coordinator will work with the Sales and Operations teams and will assist with project kick-offs, equipment ordering and project closeout procedures. Responsibilities include monitoring and reporting on Service Department activities and customer follow up as needed.
What will you be doing?
- The job responsibilities of the Project Coordinator include the following:
- Provide general administrative support for Project Teams and Director
- Code Hardware and Contractor Invoices for Job Costing
- Reproduce needed forms for project documents and QC
- Post project closeout documentation (COC & CSS and PCRs) on server
- Process job announcement packages and schedule coordinating turnover meetings
- Assist with weekly Tech Ops meeting
- Type team member/manager meetings minutes
- Track toolboxes and order tools and safety gear as needed
- Distribute safety gear and Diversified clothing (as directed)
- Rent cargo vans and trucks as needed for all departments
- General office duties
- Book Travel
- Maintain billing reports, job costing, resource calendar, pipeline
- Provide clerical support for project managers regarding equipment tracking, documentation logging and obtaining subcontractor quotes
- Check on equipment delivery status for active projects and follow up with order entry on any missing POs, etc.
- Run detailed Job Progress Reports weekly in FACTS for open projects
- Organize safety documentation to develop weekly safety topics
- Organize/maintain certifications and arrange training as needed for the field team
- Organize monthly labor reports
- Compile monthly reports on companywide safety incidents, and assist in completing GC required reports
- Assist in talent recruitment efforts to provide low level application filtering and pursue recruitment opportunities
- Assist with onboarding orientation and schedule new hire training for field ops
- Reproduces needed forms for project preparation and service
- Provides efficient, accurate and effective administrative and clerical support to the Tech Ops department
- Attends training classes as required by the needs of the department and assigned by the management
- Handles other duties relative to the job as assigned by management
What do we require from you?
- Two year technical/business degree or equivalent work experience required
- Two years of experience in an administrative support role and/or projects-related role
- Demonstrated experience in personnel management
- Familiarity with project management software, such as MS Project, QuoteWerks, or @Task is a plus
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented environment is essential
- Technically competent with various software programs, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the project team
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Skills to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources and all departments within the company
- Strong written and oral communication skill
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to overcome tension among the project team, should it arise
- Flexible during times of change
- Persuasive and motivating
But wait, there’s more!
- Collaborative work environment with dynamic growth opportunities
- Committed to the career development and education of our team
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- #2314 Inc. Magazine’s 36th Annual List of America’s fastest-growing private companies
- #2 on SCN’s Annual List of Top 50 Systems Integrators
- Internationally recognized: Digital Studio Award at CABSAT 2019 in Dubai; InAVation Award at ISE 2019 in Amsterdam
- Recognized among “Elite 150” on CRN’s 2019 Managed Service Provider 500 list
- CEO Awarded 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year in New Jersey
- Named as one of 50 Most Admired Companies in 2017 by Silicon Review
- 2017 Integrator of the Year
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified is engineering tomorrow’s communications solutions! From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, our team is unlocking and engineering our clients’ imagination and harnessing today’s latest technologies to help them communicate their messages with the world. Our passionate team delivers innovative solutions around the globe and is constantly growing to serve our expanding clientele. Join us as we push the envelope in our mission to bring imagination to life!
To learn more about becoming part of the Diversified team, visit us at https://diversifiedus.com/about/careers/ or email us at email@example.com.
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other factor protected by law. Diversified is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Kenilworth, NJ, USA