Regional Sales Director - AVE - Anaheim, Burbank, San Diego, CA
Anaheim, CA, USA; Burbank, CA, USA; San Diego, CA, USA Req #1079
Monday, January 13, 2020
The Southern California Regional Sales Director is responsible providing overall direction and management of the operation and administrative aspects of an assigned region.
What part will you play?
This person will drive sales and productivity as well as P&L management to ensure business profitability. The Southern California Sales Director will work from one of our three locations Burbank, Anaheim or San Diego.
What will you be doing:
- Work with the Southern California team, creating new strategic partnerships with architectural, construction management and real estate professionals who act as referral sources for end user prospects.
- Provide leadership, guidance and support to the sales organization of the region to help identify new opportunities, profitability improvements and strengthen current customer relationships.
- Develop annual plan and budget for the region by setting monthly goals and forecast.
- Manage daily operational activities of region which include collaborating with Technical Operations on proposal development and problem resolution.
- Build an office culture that will drive performance management and accountability, as well as maximizing client satisfaction.
- Continue to attract and mentor new talent that will exhibit the values of Diversified.
- Drive region sales, productivity and opportunities for process improvement.
- Meet or exceed top line revenue and profitability targets for the region.
- Determine and oversee region KPI’s and provide support to the team to achieve desired results.
- Remain up to date on technology changes within the industry and identify areas of opportunity.
- Participate in project status meetings.
- Ensure consistency in all levels of service and installations.
- Manage expenses for the region to avoid overspending.
- Travel to project sites as required to ensure quality and build customer relations.
What we require from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or related field highly preferred.
- 5+ years experience managing sales in the collaborative technology space
- Experience in the audio-visual systems, unified collaboration, security or structured cabling industries
- Extensive experience developing and implementing business processes and streamlining operations
- Experience with planning, implementing and managing the activities of recruiting, training, scheduling and best practices techniques
- Experience in strategic planning and execution
But wait, there’s more!
- Collaborative work environment with dynamic growth opportunities
- Committed to the career development and education of our team
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- #2314 Inc. Magazine’s 36th Annual List of America’s fastest-growing private companies
- #2 on SCN’s Annual List of Top 50 Systems Integrators
- Internationally recognized: Digital Studio Award at CABSAT 2019 in Dubai; InAVation Award at ISE 2019 in Amsterdam
- Recognized among “Elite 150” on CRN’s 2019 Managed Service Provider 500 list
- CEO Awarded 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year in New Jersey
- Named as one of 50 Most Admired Companies in 2017 by Silicon Review
- 2017 Integrator of the Year
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified is engineering tomorrow’s communications solutions! From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, our team is unlocking and engineering our clients’ imagination and harnessing today’s latest technologies to help them communicate their messages with the world. Our passionate team delivers innovative solutions around the globe and is constantly growing to serve our expanding clientele. Join us as we push the envelope in our mission to bring imagination to life!
To learn more about becoming part of the Diversified team, visit us at http://diversifiedus.com/about/careers/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 5
- Telecommute % 50
- Required Education Equivalent Experience
- Anaheim, CA, USA
- Burbank, CA, USA
- San Diego, CA, USA