Field Engineer (Electronic Security Solutions) – REMOTE + 50% Travel
Field Engineer (Electronic Security Solutions)
Field Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the commissioning process of new installations. The Field Engineer will work with the Project Engineer to ensure all installations are configured to match programming and design requirements. The Field Engineer will ensure all commission documents are completed and validate complete system functionality.
* REMOTE anywhere in USA within a 2 hour commute of major airport.
* 50% + travel required.
* Demonstrated experience with Lenel, Genetec, S2, and/or Avigilon.
What will you be doing?
- The job responsibilities of the Field Engineer include the following:
- Works closely with Project Engineering and is responsible for all field activities; to include configuration of equipment per documentation provided by Project Engineering.
- Interfaces with manufacturers on manufacturers commissioning
- Provides feedback to Engineering on design issues and obtains approval for any design changes,
- Responsible for providing (legible) red-lined drawings to Project Engineering
- Responsible for equipment configuration; to include firmware upgrades, setting IP addresses, and setting serial baud rates
- Will load and test control system programming
- Will support Project Engineers with drawing packages
- All other duties as assigned by management.
What do we require from you?
- Familiarity with leading ESS manufacturers such as Lenel, Genetec, S2, Avigilon
- Ability to read electrical circuit and equipment diagrams.
- Experience working within Data Center environments
- Ability to think and work independently & meet necessary deadlines
- Autodesk CAD 2010-2016 Proficiency
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task and manage several projects at one time
- Must have a good understanding of building electrical and ADA codes
- Industry Certifications such as CPP, PSP, NICET a plus
But wait, there’s more!
- Collaborative work environment
- Committed to the career development and education of our team
- Competitive benefits package
- Named as one of 50 Most Admired Companies in 2017 by Silicon Review
- 2017 Integrator of the Year
- #2279 Inc. Magazine’s 36th Annual List of America’s fastest-growing private companies
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified is engineering tomorrow’s communications solutions! From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, our team is unlocking and engineering our clients’ imagination and harnessing today’s latest technologies to help them communicate their messages with the world. Our passionate team delivers innovative solutions around the globe and is constantly growing to serve our expanding clientele. Join us as we push the envelope in our mission to bring imagination to life!
To learn more about becoming part of the Diversified team, visit us at http://diversifiedus.com/about/careers/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other factor protected by law. Diversified is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education High School