Corporate Partnerships Partnership Activation Coordinator
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Completely activate all elements included within assigned corporate partnership agreements in a timely fashion by:
Coordinating with other internal departments on deliverable but also in maintaining and increasing partner participation in team’s marketing programs.
- Gaining a keen understanding of the partner’s goals and objectives as well as key metrics to enable active participation in the development of compelling, creative and measurable marketing and activation programs that maximize the partnership value for the partner and the team.
- Managing internal documentation and reporting obligations associated with assigned corporate partnership accounts including but not limited to contracts, invoicing, revenue allocation and other reporting requirements as well as timely and accurate reporting of such information.
- Providing excellent customer service to corporate partners, including day to day interaction but also strategic touch points (game day visits, special events, gifts, etc.) on both personal and business levels
- Manage annual corporate partnership recap process including collection of relevant materials throughout the calendar year and year-end consolidation to enable timely presentation
Actively participate in and support cross department (partnership sales and activation) initiatives including shared multi-partner responsibility management by:
Managing shared inventory (digital, tickets, media, etc.)
Coordinating added value opportunities
Providing input during ongoing review and improvement of the way in which partners are approached, activated, monitored and renewed
Assist sales team in all facets of new corporate partner generation by:
Generating proposals and updating presentation materials
Managing the partnership launch
Identifying new revenue opportunities through both existing and newly created partnership inventory
Conduct on-going education of best practices/trends within industry and idea generation with particular focus on retention of and growth opportunities for current corporate partners, open business categories, new inventory development, and cross promotional/B2B opportunities
Develop and maintain general understanding of rules, guidelines and procedures set forth by the National Football League related to partnerships, trademark usage and licensing, etc.
Contributes to the team effort by performing other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
6 months+ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is a plus
Ability to interact with senior-level executives
Service oriented and committed to teamwork
Self-motivated and solutions oriented
Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
Detail oriented with strong prioritization and organization skills
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and percentages
Ability to work all home Broncos games, nights/weekends and keep a flexible schedule
Willing to learn, creative and have a desire to succeed
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 1701 Bryant St, Denver, CO 80204, USA