Business Support Specialist III - OBGYN
The Business Support Specialist III will provide administrative support for the faculty and work under the direction of the Division Administrator and Division Chief. This position is responsible for day-to-day activities for the Division, expense reimbursements, travel arrangements, assists with credentialing processes and general coordination of various clinical trials, educational activities, functions and other infrastructure needs of the Division.
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and coordinate calendars for the faculty.
- Coordinate clinical call schedules and avoid conflicts.
- Plan, organize, and manage administrative actives.
- Assist employee/non-employee expense reimbursements including travel.
- Support essential functions and operations of the Division and ensure policies and procedures of the University and related entities are followed.
- Compose correspondence and communications for distribution.
- Manage centralized credentialing records including shared databases
- Work with grants administration on potential research.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Division Chair and Administrator.
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred) and at least three years’ experience in an administrative role. Prior healthcare experience and medical terminology knowledge is a plus. Must demonstrate proficiency in utilizing Microsoft Office applications including Power Point and Excel and familiarity with Endnote. Ability to quickly understand and operate University operational and web-based systems is needed. Possess excellent grammar and proofreading skills and strong verbal and written communication. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative work style. Must be able to perform in a fast-paced, challenging, and diverse environment. Able to exercise sound judgement and discretion. Capability to manage and perform a variety of routine and complex assignments with considerable independent judgment is essential.
All applications MUST be submitted via our website.
CU Medicine is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our staff and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background investigations for all prospective employees prior to their employment. Additionally, drug and health screenings may be required for some positions. We are an equal opportunity employer.
CU Medicine supports a Tobacco Free Workplace Environment which prohibits smoking and the use of tobacco products on CU Medicine property, Anschutz Medical Campus and adjacent business locations.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 12631 E 17th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045, USA