Business Support Specialist III - Urogynecology
Business Support Specialist III to join the OBGYN Department in the Division of Urogynecology.
The Business Support Specialist III will support to the faculty in the Division of Urogynecology with the direction of the Division Administrator. The individual in the positon will be responsible for day-to-day activities and general support to various clinical trials, educational activities, functions, and other infrastructure needs.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain and coordinate assigned faculty calendars and clinical call schedules.
- Plan, organize, and manage administrative activities (meetings, events, conferences, outreach, and marketing).
- Coordinate travel arrangements and assist with expense reimbursement.
- Maintain centralized credentialing records and update shared database with commonly used documents.
- Compose correspondence and communications for distribution as requested.
- Collaborate with Resident Program Director to arrange and send pertinent information to Urogyn Residents.
- Work with grants administration on potential research.
- Assist Division Head with creation of new fellowship educational program and will serve as the liaison with Fellowship Coordinator.
- Support all personnel with essential functions and operations.
- Ensure adherence to current policies and procedures of University and related entities at all time.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned.
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 3-5 years office/administrative support experience. Bachelor's degree is preferred. Knowledge utilizing both Mac and PCs is needed. High level proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required, familiarity with Endnote is preferred. Must be proficient operating basic office and computer equipment (phone, fax, copier, printer, etc.). Ability to perform in a fast-paced, challenging and diverse environment is required. Demonstrated skill in scheduling, organizing and planning is also necessary. Must be able to work independently to manage and meet deadlines and possess excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative work style. The ability to multi-task and work with frequent interruptions is essential. Must exhibit excellent verbal and written communication coupled with the ability to successfully interact with people at all levels of the organization.
All applications MUST be submitted via our website.
CU Medicine is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our staff and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background investigations for all prospective employees prior to their employment. Additionally, drug and health screenings may be required for some positions. We are an equal opportunity employer.
CU Medicine supports a Tobacco Free Workplace Environment which prohibits smoking and the use of tobacco products on CU Medicine property, Anschutz Medical Campus and adjacent business locations.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 12631 E 17th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045, USA