Assistant Vice President, Analytics and Reporting
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. In addition to being one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank is the exclusive issuer of the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Official Credit Card of the NHL’s Vegas Golden Knights, the Official Credit Card of the Big 12 Conference, and the Official Credit Card of the Las Vegas Aviators.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for an Assistant Vice President of Analytics and Reporting to support the Bank’s growing global servicing operations team. This position will be primarily responsible for the ad hoc and ongoing analysis for operations efforts and the development and management of reports that will guide management in assessing operational and servicing performance.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Provide insight into business performance, trends, improvement opportunities, and root cause analysis in a clear and creative way using a variety of reporting tools and techniques
- Evaluate, analyze, and report the impact and performance of operational strategies
- Leverage SAS, SQL, or other programming languages to acquire the data to analyze in ad hoc analyses
- Present findings to management and make recommendations for improvements
- Manage project requirements, analytic plans, SOWs, project timelines, and other related materials for the management of deliverables
- Excellent communication skills; able to convey technical information to non-technical and technical professionals
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from across operations to identify information needs and priorities
- Ability to lead others in the utilization and optimization of data analysis and management tools
- Conduct in-depth analysis of our various businesses and develop deep understanding of key value drivers to identify improvement areas and opportunities
- Implement solutions for best-in-class data management practices to ensure accurate, reliable, and well documented data and reports
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information management, or quantitative field
- 5+ years’ experience with SAS, SQL, or a similar programming language is required
- 5+ years of relevant experience in an operations environment with advanced understanding of data analytics, tracking, and reporting
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Experience with Tableau or similar business intelligence tool preferred
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
- Analytical experience in banking, finance, insurance, retail, or gaming
- Managerial or supervisory experience a plus
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA