Portfolio Management - Risk Analyst II
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. In addition to being one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank is the exclusive issuer of the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Official Credit Card of the NHL’s Vegas Golden Knights, the Official Credit Card of the Big 12 Conference, and the Official Credit Card of the Las Vegas Aviators.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is a leading issuer of Visa credit cards with over 11 million active customers. With ever changing portfolio risk and profitability dynamics, and the drive to expand the business substantially beyond current levels, the Bank is seeking highly motivated candidates to join the Portfolio Risk Management team.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
In the role of Risk Analyst / Senior Risk Analyst, the position will focus on managing the Bank’s portfolio. Our Risk professionals are responsible for identifying and executing revenue opportunities for new and existing account management programs as well as compiling data from the internal data warehouse and performing extensive data analysis. In this role, analysts will make recommendations based on well-constructed analytics and present their ideas to key stakeholders of the Bank.
In this position, you have the opportunity to become a subject matter expert regarding all portfolio composition, loss rate calculation, forecasting, credit bureau attributes, profit & loss drivers, and portfolio scores.
- Previous financial services experience is required; credit card industry experience is preferred. 4-8 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative area such as finance, economics, mathematics, or statistics is required. Master's degree is a plus.
- Advanced software competencies using SAS Enterprise Guide and Miner and/or SQL, Tableau and Excel.
- Effective data mining skills and the ability to explain changing data dynamics.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and follow up to ensure achievement of deadlines, outcomes and results.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA