User Experience Designer
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. In addition to being one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank is the exclusive issuer of the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Official Credit Card of the NHL’s Vegas Golden Knights, the Official Credit Card of the Big 12 Conference, and the Official Credit Card of the Las Vegas Aviators.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
As a member of the Digital Experience & Delivery team, the UX Designer will play a vital role in the production of Credit One Bank’s digital experiences across web (mobile/desktop) and native mobile apps (iOS/Android). This is a customer-centric, digital experience position; working with business and functional leadership to understand customer experience challenges and identify opportunities to solve or enhance user journeys, product adoption, feature utilization, product/program performance and overall customer satisfaction.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Applying data-driven, user-centered, methodologies, the UX Designer translates business objectives, technical requirements, user stories, journeys, and task flows into low, medium and high fidelity UX wireframes, screen mockups, UI interaction specifications and design prototypes.
- Support UX team in the development of user flow charts, journey maps or similar UX artifacts as needed.
- Create InVision prototypes utilized for stakeholder review and UX testing; collaborate with UX Analysts or Researchers to conduct usability tests in order to validate designs
- Continually solicit UX and UI feedback from others across a wide range of disciplines to achieve a rich perspective; remain open to feedback, knowing how and when to defend design decisions
- Maintain organized design files to ensure consistency across UI components and projects; document design decisions and provide dev-ready assets where applicable
- Be a team player; take initiative and ownership of responsibilities, deadlines, and deliverables
- BA/BS degree in Graphic Design, Human Computer Interaction, Product Design or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of professional experience in a UX or UI design role with a portfolio showcasing expertise in UX and UI design for mobile and desktop web experiences; native app experience is a major plus.
- Advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision and Adobe CS.
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes, best practices and usability principles; demonstrated understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation
- Experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions
- Be an excellent communicator (verbal and written), presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills; requires the ability to communicate concepts clearly and persuasively across varying levels of the organization
- Familiarity with project management software (i.e. Jira, Confluence, Basecamp)
Please include a link to your online portfolio with your application to be considered. Extra points for covering a variety of deliverables (wireframes, screen mockups, and prototypes).
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA