Executive Assistant to the President/Chief Operating Officer - MLS Charlotte
Position: Executive Assistant to the President/Chief Operating Officer
Department: Business Administration
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the President/Chief Operating Officer
Status: Full-Time (Non-Exempt)
The Executive Assistant to the President/Chief Operating Officer position is primarily responsible for providing high-level administrative support to the President/COO by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for the President.
- Track and manage various administrative functions for the President/COO.
- Type reports, memos, letters and other documents using word relevant computer software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties, handle appropriately, or take messages.
- Greet visitors and determine access to specific individuals.
- Read/analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine significance and proper distribution.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, planning lunches, and records management.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence and secondary email.
- Act as liaison between all Business Operations departments and the President/COO.
- Management of match day needs including suite catering, ticket distribution and management of parking and pre-game credentials.
- Assist the President/COO on match days as needed, including suite set-up and management, pre-match field visits for guests, and overseeing suite attendant.
- Coordinate with other Business Operations department heads as necessary.
- Coordinate travel for the President/COO and travelling companions as necessary.
- Assist with collection and distribution of autographed items, travel/tickets for away games, communications regarding non-MLS events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as an executive assistant
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Must be flexible and available to work evenings and/or weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must pass pre-employment screens
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Works well under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be a team player, reliable, and dependable
- Ability to make sound decisions and exercise independent judgement and discretion with integrity and accountability, while working in a fast-paced, high-demand, and sometimes strenuous environment
- Must maintain complete confidentiality of privileged, and/or sensitive information
- Must, at all times, display the character and values of the Tepper Sports & Entertainment brand
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task while managing time successfully
- Sitting at desk and computer for long periods of time
- Walking throughout the stadium facility
- Light lifting
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
MLS Charlotte is an equal opportunity at-will employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Pay Type Salary
- Charlotte, NC, USA