Digital Video Producer/Cinematographer
Position: Digital Video Producer/Cinematographer
Department: Digital Media
Reporting Relationship: Senior Digital Video Producer
Status: Full-time (Exempt) position
The Carolina Panthers are looking for a video producer/cinematographer with experience creating various types of media for posting across web and social platforms. This person should have a very strong knowledge base of video production and technical skills including cinematic shooting, editing and motion graphics design, with a focus on storytelling. This role requires the person to be able to work independently while collaborating with the Panthers digital team.
- Film and edit highly polished cinematic digital content
- Conceptualize and produce video content surrounding significant events during an NFL season and off-season
- Film and edit practice and game content
- Interview players and coaches for storytelling elements
- Delivering real-time content on game days
- Constantly develop skills and explore new creative techniques
- Communicate creative ideas within a collaborative environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience is required
- At least 3 years of experience creating various types of media for posting across web and social platforms
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Deep understanding of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube etc., and what content is popular on those platforms
- Extensive knowledge and experience with digital cine cameras including Arri Amira, Sony FS7, and Sony F5.
- Must be able to take design project from concept to completion
- Adept at motion graphic design, design conventions, and post-production process
- Must have an awareness of and interest in latest digital, social media, and video production trends shaping professional sports including the cross-section of sports, pop culture, music, fashion, art, and entertainment
- Technically knowledgeable and savvy in a digital environment
- Experience with video production
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment with ability to multi-task and collaborate
- Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends and all Carolina Panthers and Stadium events, including events held on weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must exhibit professionalism when interacting with staff, members of the media, players/coaches, etc.
- Must organize personal workflows so projects are easily shared between teammates
- Must exhibit professionalism as it relates to budget management and meeting deadlines
- Advanced creative and technical capabilities in compositing visual effects using motion
- Highly experienced in taking creative ideas and translating them to visual presentations
- Highly experienced in shooting with HD Professional equipment
- Advanced knowledge of non-linear software including Adobe Premiere Pro
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of video formats, codecs, transcoding
- Sitting and working at desk on a computer
- Walking throughout the stadium
- Lift at least 25 pounds
- This job operates in a professional office environment (mostly office environment, outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions). This position also requires travel to training camp and away games.
Proven video production experience required. Please supply links to work demonstrating your experience with resume or application.
The Carolina Panthers are an equal opportunity at-will employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Pay Type Salary
- Panthers Football, 800 South Mint Street, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America